Saturday 26 January 2008

Extreme Dreams

Have you been watching Ben Fogle and Extreme Dreams on BBC2 which is currently on every weekday evening at 6.30pm? You can watch the programmes on BBCi Player for 7 days after the programme. Although I find it irritating to watch/fast-forward 8 minutes of repeat at the beginning of each programme and several 'still to come...' previews, plus a preview of the following day, this week has been particularly interesting for me, having just been to Nepal myself! Highly recommended for the scenery but one wonders why the people (including a brave lady with lupus) are chosen to go and then I found an answer here, as I suspect! There is a thread on the newsgroup uk.rec.walking here. I have lost count the number of times that Ben is 'worried'.

No comments: